Let's make this the most beautiful day of your life.
Sample Set List
From a masquerade-themed October
wedding I played for in 2016.
1. Once Upon a December - from the film Anastasia
2. Masquerade - from the musical Phantom of the Opera
3. Victor's Piano Solo - from the film The Corpse Bride
4. Ice Dance - from the film Edward Scissorhands
5. Main Theme - from Tchaikovsky's ballet Swan Lake
6. You'll Be In My Heart - from the film Tarzan
7. Sally's Song - from the film Nightmare Before Christmas
8. Just For This Moment - from the musical Wicked
9. Moonlight Sonata - by Beethoven
10. Hedwig's Theme - from the Harry Potter films
11. Scarborough Fair - traditional tune
12. Christofori's Dream - by David Lanz
13. A Heart Full of Love - from the musical Les Miserables
14. Once Upon a Dream - from the film Sleeping Beauty
...and many more!
I am passionate about bringing the music
that is most special to you.
What song makes your heart soar? "All I Ask of You" from Phantom of the Opera? Maybe it's Elvis's "Can't Help Falling In Love?" Or if words just can't describe your joy, perhaps the classic "Clair de Lune" by Debussy?
Playing the piano is my passion, and it's my greatest pleasure to bring your favorite music to your favorite day. I am proficient in any style you prefer: classical, Broadway, jazz, pop, rock, New Age -- you name it.
I will play music for your ceremony, receptions, luncheon, breakfast, or any other wedding events.
Price: $60 per hour, including
performances and rehearsals.
- Please note that if the event is more than
20 miles away from Flagstaff, Arizona, the hourly rate may increase. -
I can provide my own keyboard and amp if needed.
Available Monday through Saturday.